6.19.2008

Top Chef -- Reunion

So I like these reunion shows usually. Let's see how it goes this time. I'm predicting Spike as the fan favorite.

Man, as always, Bravo has a 'bromance' thing going on (they did this with Make Me a Supermodel for Ben and Ronnie). But it's still funny.

This footage that didn't make the original cut is great. Who wouldn't want to see Richard complimenting Dale's nipples? Though I guess I could watch The Real World for crap like this. Maybe they should make the show 2 hours to accommodate.

How awkward is it that Andy asked Jen and Zoi if they were still together. Just, wow. They're like ..............

I'm still curious if each episode was really a week apart, or is like one episode 2-3 days and they go back-to-back.

About time we got some more Ryan. I missed him. So eloquent and he really sells that bull. And he's so long-winded.

Not a big fan of Antonia clips. Other than when they make her look like a bitch. I'm cool with that.

Antonia as fan favorite? Please, no. Padma raised her hand for Antonia having a shot... damnit, Padma.

These Stew Room outtakes are amazing. Also, so this is what judge's table is really like. The judges just eat and fall asleep and joke around. I want to see a full judge's table segment, all these 'steps' they supposedly go through.

I think it's funny that Tom said he disagreed with Anthony Bourdain's decision to send Dale home over Lisa. I like Tom more and more after each episode.

Okay, this episode needs much more Padma.

Oh man, Gail and Andrew are going to hook up. And I would probably wear the Culinary Boner shirt. Andrew could win fan favorite, I guess. I wouldn't mind that.

...sorry, I'm actually just watching the show. I like Richard, he's very honest.

Wow, Stephanie is fan favorite? Surprising, but I love it. She's great.

Good reunion episode, though I don't know what I'm going to do for the next few months without weekly Padma. Oh well...