7.27.2006

So here's the news. BIG news, in fact. So BIG I'm even bolding the word 'BIG' and putting it in all caps.

For the first time in history (of my blog), I will be posting a list of my 50 favorite movies of all time. That's right, 'favorite.' Not the 'best' movies, because we don't need to see another list with The Godfather and Casablanca topping off the chart. It's been that way for years and it gets old fast (though, granted, it's true).

So be prepared, because this will be where you see me dispose of all my shame and post up some guilty pleasures of mine. There's lots of representation from all genres (drama, comedy, horror, animated), and it seems fairly balanced at a first glance. It was definitely hard to chop my many cinematic joys down to just 50, but believe me, this will be a sweet list.

If you haven't seen any of the movies on the list, you should view them ASAP. Seriously. I'll begin posting numbers 50-46 tomorrow, and 5 a day until it's done. That way it'll be like a TV countdown, you see? Except I have, you know, like 3 regular readers. Any by 'regular,' I mean they'll probably check it two weeks from now (when they remember I have a blog) and see the whole countdown done already.

No comments:

Post a Comment