7.08.2006

At work earlier today a girl who looked about 25 walked by. She was normally dressed and very ordinary, except she had a small piercing in her left eyebrow. No tattoos or excessive piercings or anything like that, just an everyday girl with a pierced eyebrow.

So the girl walked away, then some old lady behind her came up and started rambling, saying something like, "Can you believe that? Kids these days. If God wanted holes in our body, he would've put them there." That's a direct quote.

I shrugged it off, since I really don't care what people ramble about while I'm at work. Then a second later I looked at her ears, and as expected, she had some enormous earrings on. Well, 'enormous' by my standards. About the size of a quarter.

Some people need to think a little more about how they go around preaching, especially when they're doing the exact same thing they're looking down on.

No comments:

Post a Comment