4.30.2006

So once in a blue moon there's a cop who sits outside my apartment building (because it's by the community entrance) and does about as much work as Ron Livingston's character in 'Office Space' (for those of you who don't know, I'm talking about when he's playing Tetris and eating Cheetos).

Tonight I was going out and he was parked a space over from my car. I take a quick glance inside his car, and you know how they have that little monitor that comes out from the dashboard which I assume they use to look up license numbers or donut store locations? I look in and see him watching a movie on it.

I had no idea what movie it was, but clearly it wasn't a police training video, and clearly it wasn't surveillance on an area that needed surveillance.

That annoyed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment