5.01.2006

For all those college readers out there, take note: never underestimate the importance of a midterm when it counts for a huge chunk of your grade.

I got a bad grade on my English Lit midterm because, well, it was online and most of the multiple choice questions were bullshit. I shrugged it off, and was positive I'd be able to recover.

I was recovering well, too. 88 and 87 on my two papers, averaging 9/10 on the weekly online discussions, and an 80 on the final (because it was all essay, no multiple choice). But it all wasn't enough, and I got a C+ for my final grade.

I think this is the first time I've never been able to bounce back from a shitty test score, and it sucks. Oh well, I'm pretty sure this was my potentially lowest grade (knock on wood).

No comments:

Post a Comment