5.18.2006

This summer I decided to take an 8AM class that meets 4 times a week (Mon-Thurs). The class is two hours long, so it's not the fact that it's at 8AM which is the killer (well, that's part of it), but any class that's 2 hours long tends to drag on a bit.

Unfortunately that was the only time the class was and I needed the credit, so I was stuck. However, it's nice to get it over with and be ready for the rest of my day at 10AM. Also, parking is easy and it's not blazing-summer-hot at that time (like in the middle of the day).

However, the best part of all this is not being done early or the sweet parking. It's definitely not a greater understanding of Beowulf. The best part of this is that I'm out in time to go to Burger King and order off their breakfast menu, which I haven't been able to do for years because I was never up before 10:30. God bless cini-minis, french toast sticks, and bacon egg 'n' cheese crossan'wiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment