11.16.2006

So right now I'm reading Catch-22 for the first time, and I'm about ten chapters in. It's pretty phenominal so far, but anyway... I went online to look up some quotes from parts I already went through, because there's some great shit. I went to some random site that Google showed, and the quotes were haphazardly ordered, instead of listed by chapter. Of course, I didn't notice this until I came across the last line in the book quoted.

God damnit. Oh well, I just skimmed it, and I don't think it'll matter too much. The book's like 500 pages, so by the time I get to the last chapter everything should be jake. (I've been waiting for two weeks to use that word. Yeah, I'm bringing it back.)

PS. 'The Deer Hunter' was pretty awesome. Christopher Walken is The Man. In other news, 'Girl, Interrupted' was pretty shitty. A poor man's 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.' Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment