11.19.2006

Am I the only one who finds this quite the coincidence?



Casablanca (1942)
The Good German (2006)

Maybe I'm missing something, but was that intentional? Either way, every time I see the poster for 'The Good German' I can't help thinking of 'Casablanca.'

In other news, tonight I got into a class I needed, called 'Modern British Literature.'

The good news: It's with a teacher I had before, and he's awesome. Plus, this proves that good things can come from staying in on a Saturday. I was so bored I checked to see if any classes opened up, and BAM, there it was.

The bad news: Since it's Modern British Literature, that means most of the stuff probably won't be on Sparknotes, so I'll have to actually read for the class (ba da, crash). But then again, maybe all we'll go over are the Harry Potter books. Yeah, that'd be pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment