3.07.2006

Today I finished 'Choke' by Chuck Palahniuk. His writing style never ceases to amaze me. It's kinda creepy how a lot of his stuff is inspired by real life experiences. I guess as I get older I'll have more material to work with. Hopefully.

I don't know if I liked this one better than 'Invisible Monsters,' but it was better than 'Fight Club.' Apparently it's going to be made into a movie with either Heath Ledger or Ryan Gosling in the lead (Victor), and I really hope it's the latter.

Don't know what I'm going to read next. Maybe either 'Catch 22' or the first random cheesy fiction book I find at the bookstore. I'm also reading 'Heart of Darkness' again. And trying to polish my short story from a while ago. Funny how I'm doing all this and neglecting my 6 page paper that's due on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment