3.25.2006

I like to think I'm a somewhat reasonable person, so if I'm in class and your phone goes off I'll just shrug it off after being a little bit annoyed. However, there's this girl who is in two of my classes (on the same day: Tues/Thurs mornings and afternoons) and she just can't seem to grasp the concept of silencing her phone.

Tuesday afternoon in my Lit Theories class her phone went off. Sure, it was 'Afternoon Delight' for her ringtone, but it was obnoxiously loud and annoying. Then next Thursday in my first class, the same ringtone went off - same girl. Ok. Then later that day in Theories of Lit again, in the middle of class, 'Afternoon Delight' goes off, completely interupting the lecture.

Some people need to learn to not be inconsiderate assholes and take advantage of the amazing technological innovation where your phone can vibrate when you have a call instead of forcing everyone to listen to your horrendous ringtone.

No comments:

Post a Comment