3.01.2006

Recently one of my friends introduced me to the show Project Runway on Bravo. I'm not a big fashion person, but the show isn't bad and I watched last week and this week's episodes.

During one of the commercial sessions, Bravo plugged their new show "from the producers of Project Runway." The show is called Top Chef.

Basically it's (I think) like any other reality show - the contestants make food and get judged and get eliminated periodically.

I don't see this show having much success because of the fundamental difference that people can see and appreciate the clothes that the fashion designers make, but they can't taste the food through their televisions. American Idol is another example - people can hear and see the contestants and either agree or disagree with the judges. Someone needs to be fired.

Edit on 9/2/2008: Guess who needs to be fired now? I freaking love this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment