3.29.2006

Know what's cruel? Well, I'll answer that in a minute.

I love Seinfeld. That show definitely ranks up there in terms of comedy. Probably even my number one pick. Pure genius.

I also love Sex and the City. I've probably seen every episode. Same with Seinfeld.

Now, it was about 1:20 and Alli messaged me saying to put on channel 8, and it was the SatC series finale. Now anyone who knows SatC, or TV in general, knows that the series finale (in most cases) was split into two parts. This was part 1, which isn't bad. I'm watching it, getting all happy since I haven't seen it in a while, and it ends at 1:30. I'm waiting for part 2 to come on, and what do I see? Jerry Seinfeld doing stand-up.

This was the first time I was ever depressed to see Seinfeld come on TV. F you WB and your inconsiderate scheduling.

No comments:

Post a Comment