2.22.2009

Some Pre-Oscar Blabber

First off, I know these won't happen, but they would be pretty sweet upsets:

Meryl Streep, or Anne Hathaway, for Lead Actress.
Amy Adams, or Marisa Tomei, for Supporting Actress (would make me happy).
Martin McDonagh for Original Screenplay (In Bruges). Or, WALL-E.
WALL-E for Score.

With that said, Yahoo! has started posting arrival photos, and here are some good ones.



Freida Pinto is the winner, for sure.

Tim Gunn is hosting the Red Carpet? Amazing!



Josh Brolin and Diane Lane, who is the hottest 45 year-old woman on the planet.



Meryl Streep, always the best. Out of focus: her hot daughter. She's to the left in the background. I'll try to find a better picture.



If Freida Pinto is the winner, Penelope Cruz is runner-up. Gorgeous.



Penelope Cruz and Marion Cotillard. "Which one do you want?" "Well, I've always had a thing for French girls...." "Good, cause I'll take anything."

I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment