2.18.2009

FURIOUS!

Tonight's episode of Top Chef has to have been the WORST episode of reality TV EVER. I've never been more mad at a TV show....

First off, they had the quickfire for one of the last 3 eliminated chefs to come back, which was amazing, because I really liked Jeff. And he won! Awesome! He got a chance to compete in the elimination challenge, but he had to win it to move on.

So we had the elimination challenge, and fucking Carla won? I hate Carla, so much. She's so weird and ugly and boring and hippy-ish. And not a good weird, like Andrew from last season, but just a creepy weird. Now, she had two fantastic dishes, but they were required to make a cocktail. She mad a spritzer with no alcohol. It was just a mix of two drinks that can be bought for a dollar at Wal Mart. Cranberry was one, I think. My six year-old niece can make (and drink) that. Big fuckin' deal. Jeff made, unanimously, the best cocktail of the night. The judges even said so. It was delicious and innovative (cucumber flavored cocktail? A+). PLUS he had two great dishes. And he got SECOND?! I'm sorry, but that is bullshit. So, he had to go home, so I had to watch him get kicked off twice.

And then Fabio got sent home. Fabio is possibly the greatest reality TV contestant of all time. His Italian accent is hilarious, and the way he jumbles common American phrases is so great. Plus he's a great chef, and one of the remaining few who isn't a douche bag. Well, not anymore. Instead, Stefan, who is just a prick and has sucked horribly the last few challenges, gets to stay.

The only good part of the episode was Gail returning, but she sent my two peeps home, so maybe the new judge Toby needs to come back. Fuck. I hate all of the final 3.

Top Chef ruining my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment