8.27.2008

Shear Genius: Season Finale

Yes, yes. I watch Shear Genius. I'm not proud of it. But I will blog for the finale, because, well, why not.

My favorite was Daniel, but he went home last week (also, Daniel on PR went home last week. Conspiracy?). Now I want Nicole to win, but it's not very likely since Dee (bitch) seems like a better stylist, but also, Charlie (bitch) is a bit better, too. Daniel was where it's at. Plus he wasn't a douche bag. Even Jaclyn shed a tear when he left.

I really like Rene Fris. It sounds like he has to try so hard to say everything because he talks so slowly. It's charming, though.

Wow, three hours to cut, color, and style 4 different hairstyles? What a ridiculous challenge.

lol @ Charlie saying he would buy his boyfriend a nose job if he won the money.

Man, what the hell is with Dee's models not letting her cut any hair length? Isn't it like a prerequisite that the models are open to these things? Plus, they're so selfish they won't take a small change in order for one person to achieve their lifelong dream? Sad.

This is for real so crazy. Four people in 3 hours? Talk about ridiculous timing and multitasking.

Oh my God, so ridiculous. It looks like no one came close to finishing, but maybe that's just the editing. Probably not though. I really wanna see the runway.

Sweet! Daniel is fan favorite! I'm glad for him. At least he got $10,000.

Dee: 18 looks bad. 30 looks awful and unfinished. 45 looks decent, but nothing special. 60 just looks scary. I really don't like any of Dee's final cuts.

Charlie: 18 looks pretty great. 30 doesn't look the best, but it looks finished. 45 looks like a solid hairdo, but not right for that lady. 60 looks like Nicole's haircut.... And Nicole isn't a 60 year-old.

Nicole: 18 looks good. Simple, but good. 30 looks pretty good, but again, kind of simple. 45 is... blonde? Pretty great haircut, though. 60 actually looks pretty good, but unfinished.

I don't think Dee should win at all. I think Charlie's was the best, but Nicole is my favorite and I hope she wins....

As corney as Dee and Charlie's stories were, at least they had spirit. Nicole's was pretty boring and everyday, though. At least it was personal, I guess.

Wow, 48% of the voters think Nicole should be Shear Genius? Surprising.

Aww, God damnit. Nicole is called out first. F this show. Her cuts were better than Dee's.

What the FUCK. Dee is the winner? I hate Shear Genius. Yet another reason why this show is stupid. Not watching next season the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment