8.14.2008

Project Runway: Welcome to the Jungle

Another week of Project Runway! Woo!

What the hell is Brooke Shields doing on this show? Well, all right, I know why she is, but she would be far from my first choice of celebrity judge.

I like the concept where Brooke picks the best sketches of the bunch as team leaders. It worked well with Sarah Jessica Parker last season, and looks to be even better this season (because it's not a $15 budget).

Suede needs to stop being a little bitch. Stop crying about how little fabric you have. You're feeling uncomfortable? Big deal, just make it work. Wow, I sound like Tim Gunn...

Speaking on Tim Gunn, I love his comments on Korto's outfit. "It looks like a big sweet potato." Oh, it does. What an awful orange color.

"Some of you are still sewing, question mark." Tim Gunn, again, great. I make it sound like there aren't even contestants.

The GOOD: Jerell/Stella, Terri/Suede

The MEH: Kelli/Daniel, Blayne/LeAnne

The BAD: Korto/Joe, Keith/Kenley

Thank you Blayne for saying it's an integrity issue, and that you should go home because you were the leader. Maturity is scarce in reality TV.

The winner was Keith/Kenley, seen below. Disagreement from me.



Kelli goes home for her design with Daniel (seen below). I knew they wouldn't boot Blayne -- he's too entertaining to go home this soon.



Oh my God, I HATE Chris. Why is he back next episode? Vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment