8.27.2008

Project Runway: Two Episodes

So I watched last week's episode, but I watched it late because I was out of town. It was an okay episode. No real comments, other than I hate Chris March.

This episode is an interesting challenge.

For the record, I like: LeAnne, Kenley (her model dropping out is kind of BS), Jerell, and Terri. Blayne is all right.

Keith needs to shut up. Yeah, it sucks that she had to sit down, but don't make garments that fragile. Or have her wear something else while she gets hair and makeup done. Stop with the attitude.

Shit, Nina Garcia is missing? Damnit.

Runway time:

GOOD: Terri, LeAnne, Suede
MEH: Jerell (great garment, but looks odd on his model), Kenley , Korto, Stella (not bad, but the vest looks bland)
BAD: Keith, Blayne (top is a mess/not fit), Joe (good thing you have immunity)

Too many seatbelts for this challenge, in my opinion.

What, Heidi? Breaking a mirror is "seven years no sex?" I thought it was "seven years bad luck." Must be the German version.

LeAnne's looks so gorgeous. So does her model. I love this outfit. If she doesn't win I'm choking someone.

Thank you Michael Kors for telling Keith to suck it up. Anyone who goes out to the public will be judged, and there will always be demeaning comments. Learn to take it like a professional.

YES! So glad LeAnne won. Looooove her product, and she's so good. Will post pictures later (don't want to go to the Bravo website for fear of spoiling the Shear Genius finale).

Keith is out. Not hard to see that one coming. His garment was pretty awful and he has a shit attitude. Again, will post picture later.

Let's go next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment