1.26.2007

I have this really bad habit where I push certain buttons on my keyboard or mouse excessively, even though they don't do anything (well, they do something, but I don't need them, but I keep clicking them anyway).

So last night, the scroll wheel on my mouse broke. I think I pushed it in so much that it busted its track, or whatever holds it in place, so now it won't scroll or click anything. This is so frustrating, since now I have to scroll with either the arrow keys or by dragging the bar on the side. Also, now I can't use that button to open a link in a new window.

This is the most tragic thing that's happened to me recently. I don't want to have to spend $40 on a new mouse. But, this is yet another example of how you don't realize how much you need something until its gone. I guess I'm stuck living like a caveman for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment