7.31.2008

Project Runway: Bright Lights/Big City

Another week, and more Project Runway.

I really don't like the face Suede talks in third person. Every now and then it's funny, but when he does it every sentence... cringe.

What's with the red ponchos? I understand it's raining, but these designers look ridiculous. Maybe it's an effort to humble them by making them wear something hideous. But of course Tim Gunn has his nice jacket, because he's amazing.

The challenge: Create a look inspired by the New York night life. The inspired-by-a-picture-you-take challenge is always a solid one.

Stella sucks for real. Hammering away and making leather? Get the fuck out.

I really like Kenley's picture. And her. Her dress is looking all right, so far. And I love when Tim calls things 'costume-y.' I think that's my favorite criticism.

Wow, Blayne explaining street slang to Tim Gunn is great. Seriously, Tim is the best part of this show.

The GOOD: Leanne, Jerell, Blayne



The BAD: Daniel (yuck), Jennifer, Keith



Emily's dress... the dress is so well tailored, just the ruffles are awful. But they're really awful.

How did Kenley win? I mean, I like her, but... meh.

Emily leaving makes me sad. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment