7.09.2008

Notes, and WALL-E

First off, yes, I know. I do have a new Movies to Study post in the works. It is partially typed up, but I feel I should re-watch the film again to give a better analysis. I doubt many of you will be surprised at which movie it is, but nonetheless I feel the next post will be a good one.

Also, today I finally saw WALL-E. Yes, I know. I tried to see it opening weekend, but circumstances prevented that from happening.

I may do a full review in the future (or possibly put it under 'Movies to Study'), but for now let me just say this: The only possibly better done animated film is Finding Nemo, but even then, it's still a close call. WALL-E (the robot, not the film) is easily the most lovable thing of the last decade -- if not in all of cinema. But not only WALL-E himself, but the super-advanced EVE, and still all the other robots that we encounter are adorable. I do not wish to spoil this film, but let's just say that for the first time in many, many films, I was almost (yes, 'almost') in tears at the end of the film. Seriously, it is impossible not to love this robot, Pixar, and this movie. If you have not seen this film yet, you are seriously missing out. A certified 10/10.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:24 AM

    Wall-E totally looks like the robot from "Short Circuit"... minus the cheesy 80's style of course

    ReplyDelete