2.09.2008

I am well aware that everyone wants to be like me, and as such, here is what I will be doing tomorrow (Sunday, the 10th). You should be doing it too.

Turner Classic Movies Day!

If you get TCM you should watch all of these movies.

9:30AM - Gaslight (solid flick with Ingrid Bergman, winning her her first Oscar)

11:30AM - Spellbound (Ingrid Bergman again, this time with Hitchcock)

1:30PM - The Maltese Falcon (arguable one of the best movies ever made)

3:15PM - Murder on the Orient Express (decent movie with more Ingrid, her third Oscar here)

5:30PM - Sleuth (Laurence Olivier and Michael Caine, directed by Joe Mankiewicz)

8:00PM - The Nightmare Before Christmas (everyone knows this one)

9:30PM - Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (best of the trilogy)

1:00AM - Silence of the Lambs (we all know how great this one is)

Oh man, what a great schedule. I wish I didn't need to eat, I'd watch all of those. I'll probably just opt for Spellbound and Sleuth, since I've seen all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment