10.12.2006

Tonight I went through the Wendy's drive-thru and ordered the Jon Special, which consists of:

Jr. Cheeseburger, no onions.
5 piece chick nuggets, with BBQ sauce
Medium fries

The total is $3.66.

I heard the order for the guy behind me because I left my window down, and he ordered a number three, which is like $5ish. So I pull up to the window and don't check my bag because I'm lazy. I get home, and find no chicken nuggets, and instead, the big number three. So technically I made money, or got a better value, but I didn't want that huge f-ing sandwich, and did want chicken nuggets. So stupid. It does make me wonder, though, how the guy at the window knew not to give me a drink...

I should look at the receipt that's in the bag, but it's all crumpled inside of my garbage can, so fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment