10.20.2006

Funny how I said I wasn't going to be posting for a while, and here I am...

So in my bedroom I have three primary clocks: computer clock, alarm clock, and clock on the DVD player. For months now, the clock on my DVD player has been getting progressively slower, and it ended up being a steady 40-45 minutes behind the actual time.

This morning I woke up at 8:40 to leave at 9:00 for my 9:30 class. I got ready and was putting on my shoes when I glanced up and saw that the clock on my DVD player said 9:02. I panicked, and thought, "No way. Shit, I'm so late... How the Hell did this happen?" I then look at both my computer clock and alarm clock, and they say it is nine o'clock as well.

I have no idea how the DVD clock became synched up again. It doesn't do it automatically, and I didn't fix it myself... it's kind of scary. Cheers to mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment