10.02.2006

Earlier tonight I went to the coffee shop in the library. The "fresh" sign had only the magnet up for the Irish Cream. Normally I just get house blend, but I was feeling adventurous, so I decided to go all out and try something new.

So I went up to the counter and ordered a large coffee. I pay, and normally they ask me which type of coffee I want, to which I normally say, "Regular." This time when they asked I was planning to say "Irish Cream." They didn't ask, and just assumed I was alright with the Cream. Bastards.

Now, in all fairness, I was going to order Irish Cream anyway, so no big deal. But the fact that they didn't ask me, and just assumed I was okay with that particular blend really pissed me off. What if I was allergic to Ireland? How bad would they feel when I broke out in hives and passed out at their condiment stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment