10.26.2006

Over the last few months I've been eating out a lot, which means almost no grocery shopping. The other day I went and bought $60 worth of groceries, and I thought, "Well, I'm going to buy a pack of mini Milky Way candy bars, because chocolate = delicious." (Yes, I think in math equations sometimes)

So I bought them but haven't touched them yet. This was Tuesday. It is now Thursday night.

Since I left for college my Mom has always sent me stuff on holidays, and for this Halloween she sent me a box containing a bowl filled with 4-5 bags of mini candies and chocolates. Last year when this happened I ate all the chocolate within a three day period, but I'm not even craving it now, and I actually felt sick after a couple bars.

Am I turning in to a healthy person? God, I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment