9.10.2008

Project Runway: What's Your Sign

Fresh off Stella going home and LeAnne winning, I doubt tonight's episode will live up to last week's. But, we'll see....

Wow, this season seems so long. The previously eliminated designers came out and I didn't recognize half of them. This show needs to be on three nights a week like Big Brother.

The challenge: Avant-garde look based on the zodiac sign of one team member. I'm a Sagittarius, so let's see who else is. Daniel, Terri, Jerell, and Suede. I guess it could be worse. Sweet, Jerell is actually using Sagittarius. Go, him.

After all these seasons I still don't know how the designers find what they want in Mood in 30 minutes. It looks huge, with thousands of rolls of fabric just piled up. Ridiculous.

Some people hate on Terri, but I think she's hilarious. "Maybe Keith can count the pins that fall on the floor." So funny.

Tim Gunn is the BEST. Calling Kenley's a costume for Glinda, the Good Witch of the North. Freaking genius.

Heidi's message the next day says two designers will be eliminated this time. Whaaaat? I hope she's just messin' and means one will be eliminated, and then the designer who came back will be eliminated (again).

Oh my God, Daniel V is back! I love him. Oh, and of course Christian is back, because I really don't think he cares about designs, he only cares about plugging himself on other TV shows (i.e. Ugly Betty, etc). Sigh.

It's pretty funny watching Kenley argue with Heidi, because honestly, just because you look good in clothes, it doesn't mean you know about clothes. I think Heidi knows some, but really, judging is not her forte.

Why is Carmen here? Wasn't she kicked off like week 2? Joke.

I hate to sound like a fanboy but LeAnne's looks awesome yet again. And, you know, her model Karalyn is gorgeous.

Anyway, runway time! (Yay, Nina is back!)

The GOOD: Terri (I agree with Keith, though, the skirt looks a bit cheap), Joe (I really like this one), LeAnne (simple and perfect)
The MEH: Blayne (interesting, but too much), Korto, Jerell (great top, meh on skirt)
The BAD: Kenley (great design but the fabrics were awful), Suede

God Kenley, stop arguing with the judges. Seriously, please shut up and take criticism. You're a lot cuter when you're not being a bitch.

Wow, Jerell won. That's awesome, I'm glad he finally pulled a W. And Tim Gunn called it earlier in the show, either he'll win or crash and burn.

Blayne is out. Not a surprise. He was entertaining, but his garments (especially this time) weren't spectacular.

Shit, Suede is in. Terri is out? Man, that bugs me. Terri's was a lot better IMO. Man, Keith ruins the show again. Shit.

Let's get some pictures of the winner and two losers.





(For reference, I don't think the protruding fabric was there on the runway)

No comments:

Post a Comment