1.03.2008

I am not much of a TV watcher. The only shows I keep up with are The Office (which is on hiatus from the writer strike) and Project Runway. Since Project Runway is now back on the air post-New Years, I'll discuss that.

This season is shaping up nicely, and it look like the clear favorite so far is Rami, winning two challenges, including the most recent one. Jack had much potential, and him going home was pretty disappointing. Kevin also has potential, placing High a number of times, though he still has to win. My personal favorite is Kit. This week's challenge was to make an outfit with items found in a Hershey's store (not just candy, but pillows, plastic wrappers, etc.). Here are some creative favorites.

Kit's



Rami's



These pictures aren't too great since you can't see the details, like candies used as studs on the belt, for example.

I like creative reality TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment