1.06.2008

2007 was a great year for movies. For 2006 I remember saying the only movies that I really enjoyed were 'The Departed,' 'The Devil Wears Prada,' and 'The Queen.' 2007 was not like that, with dozens of great movies coming out.

This list is still a bit premature. I need to see 'There Will Be Blood' and 'The Diving Bell and the Butterfly,' both of which I'm pretty sure will be on a revised version of this list, but other than those I've seen everything noteworthy, and here is my top ten of 2007.

[Note: I will elaborate more later when I have time.]

1. Zodiac
2. No Country For Old Men
3. Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
4. Juno
5. Atonement
6. La Vie en Rose
7. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
8. Ratatouille
9. The Bourne Ultimatum
10. Away From Her

No comments:

Post a Comment