3.25.2007

I think I may have just hit a new low point in my life, but only people who are familiar with the area around UCF will understand.

Tonight I went through a Taco Bell drive-thru and placed a standard order. I got home, and saw that they messed up my order pretty bad, so I'm still hungry. I went to the Taco Bell website to look for a complaint form (they give you free stuff), and began filling it out, and of course they ask which store I went to.

So I enter the store number or whatever, the town, state, then either the zipcode or landmark. What, am I visiting a Taco Bell by the Grand Canyon or something? So weird.

But the real sad part is that it was the Taco Bell at the intersection of Alafaya and 50, and you know what the landmark for that shopping plaza is? The Taco Bell. That's "The Taco Bell Plaza." I would've put that, but I didn't want to inflate their egos too much before I tore them back down with my eloquent complaining.

In other news, why is it so much more fun to watch a movie on TV, even when I have it on DVD right next to me. I mean, there's censoring and commercials on TV, yet I let Jerry Maguire keep playing on TBS, with these terrible mom-and-pop commercials. Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment