3.18.2007

I really don't watch a lot of TV, but about a year or so ago I was really into this one season of America's Next Top Model. Over Spring Break I saw an episode of Australia's Next Top Model on TV during the early afternoon, and I figured it was a rerun from the beginning of the week, because it said something like, "Be sure to watch the new episode next week on _______ night at ___." I was really getting into it, and I'm usually not one for reality TV.

So I got home yesterday and google Australia's Next Top Model to look up the time since I forgot, and I go to the main website, and none of the girls look familiar. I'm like, 'wtf?'

The next result from the google search is the wikipedia entry, so I go there, and it turns out that the show will be premiering its third season pretty soon, and after looking through some of the names, I figured out I was actually watching the first season of the show. They were all old episodes.

And now of course the show is ruined because I saw who the winner was, but there's good news. The girl I actually liked/wanted to win did win. That's pretty awesome. Though, then again, since I haven't actually heard of her and this happened two years ago, I guess her fame never really took off, so its bittersweet, since we all know how much I care about the modeling industry.

Sweet Edit: Hey, she has a MySpace! (who doesn't?)

No comments:

Post a Comment