9.21.2006

Lately I've been playing a lot of Kingdom Hearts 2, which is a PlayStation 2 game centering around Disney worlds/characters (Disney partnered with Squaresoft, AKA makers of the Final Fantasy games, AKA best games ever). The first KH was amazing and the second one is very addicting, but that's beside the point.

So playing the game just makes me more pissed off at the Disney "vault," which is defined as them selectively releasing certain movies for a short amount of time, then vaulting them up for years. Some examples include Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and The Little Mermaid. I've been wanting to buy, well, all of them, and today I was at Target. I saw a big poster above the DVDs for The Little Mermaid. It was next to a Prince poster (ugh), but didn't say anything like "music from the movie," so I was like "SCORE!"

But guess what? It was no where to be found. I searched every damn inch of their terrible DVD selection, and couldn't find it. Or the original Sabrina, which they had plenty of a few weeks ago. Sigh. Such is the life of a DVD buying addict.

Edit: Ok, either I'm a retard, or Target needs to properly label their items (and by "items" I mean "posters"). I checked their website, which says the DVD will be available Oct. 3rd. I guess this explains why I couldn't find it. Thank you for letting me know while I was there, Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment