7.12.2007

Tonight I went to Starbuck's to get a coffee, and it was about 8:15 or so. They close at 10:30. No one else is inside, and I go order a venti coffee. They say they're out of coffee and have to brew a fresh thing and it'll be a few minutes. I'm like, "It's okay. No problem."

But the lady kept apologizing, offered me a free pastry (I just ate, so I said no). I really didn't mind, I mean if it was busy I'd be waiting anyway. So ~5 minutes went by, I got my coffee, and she gave me a generic coupon that's for a free any drink I want next time I go in. Sa-weet.

But these generic coupons... at movie theaters (well, Regal ones) they have re-admission tickets that they give out if your movie screws up or something. They're on a huge roll of maybe a few hundred. Starbuck's has these little coupons. They don't have to be signed or anything. So I wonder what one has to do to get their hands on one of these rolls/packs. I mean, I don't want to work at these places, but how awesome would it be to have free coffee, or movies, for the next few years? I'd save so much money...

It wouldn't even be that hard to not get caught. There's enough Starbuck's around with enough employees. Movies theaters, a bit harder. Just make sure it's a different clerk. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment