6.14.2007

So last week I was in Las Vegas, which was pretty awesome. I kept a detailed log, but it's hand written and just for me. But anyway, two things about Vegas for now:

I can't believe how dry it is there. Granted, it's in the middle of the fucking desert, but every day after the first my lips were completely dried out, regardless of the bottles of water I'd drink. I think maybe I'm too used to the Florida humidity.

Also, the cab drivers there are ridiculous. I don't know how they go more than three minutes without an accident. They never check their mirrors or blind spot or anything, and squeeze into spots I would never even consider. And there's no cops driving around, so pretty much all of them run red lights. The only real traffic law seems to be, don't hit the pedestrians, but they still honk at them even when there's an okay to walk signal.

And of course none of them speak English very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment