12.17.2006

Lack of posts because I haven't really been doing anything, just playing old RPGs over again (Final Fantasy V, Wild ARMs 2). That, and slowly knocking off the days until my birthday.

The other night I was bored and watched 'Just Like Heaven.' What a terrible movie. The only good line was towards the end, when Mark Ruffalo's friend says something like, "Someday, trust me, I'm gonna need help moving a body. When that day comes, I don't wanna hear any shit from you." Other than that, there's just an onslaught of plotholes and terrible dialogue. I generally like Mark Ruffalo, but Reese Witherspoon... sigh. She played the most unbelievable doctor in the history of both doctors and acting.

Rating: 2.5/10

However, 'Mary Poppins' was on TV the other day and I hadn't seen it in years. Now I remember why I loved that movie so much. A definite 9/10

Oh, and the 'Nip/Tuck' season(series, maybe?) finale wasn't very good at all, but did have a few good moments. The show has gone downhill since season 2, but for some reason I just can't stop watching it. This season gets a very solid rating of a 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment