10.14.2008

Netflix and 30 Rock are Grand

Netflix is possibly the best investment one could make. Not only do you get DVDs straight to your doorstep (copyright?), you also get unlimited Watch Now time with all but the cheapest membership.

Watch Now? Yes, that's right, I can watch hundreds of movies on my computer. It's especially awesome since Starz just struck a deal with Netflix and hundreds more titles have been added.

I watched all of the first season of 30 Rock on Netflix Watch Now, and since the second season came out, I've been watching that as well. If the first season was good, the second season is great. Yes, Tina Fey is hilarious and I love her, but Alec Baldwin is easily the best part of the show (narrowly beating out Katrina Bowden, who gets second on a strictly looks basis).

I know I may be a bit behind the times with this, but hey, better late than never. And I know NBC puts their episodes online, but for 30 Rock (and maybe others) it's only the most recent few episodes. So does this mean I can get caught up and watch the show on television like everyone else? I hope not, because I hate commercials and I hate waiting seven days for a new episode.

Edit: Damnit, season 3 doesn't come back until October 30th. I'm stuck with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment