4.07.2008

Big Brother -- Some Thoughts

Interesting how Big Brother can change so quickly. And in regards to that, this is all pending the POV tomorrow does not change the nominees (regardless of who wins).

Every episode I think that I cannot hate Natalie any more than I already did, and every episode she shows me that she is the single DUMBEST person ever. If you disagree, you have not watched Big Brother. If you have, you agree.

However, each episode it's cool how I start to like Adam more and more. I hated him originally (how creepy does he look?), but when he won HOH and talked to Julie, he revealed his strategy (the winning strategy, in my opinion -- to lay low and then step it up halfway through [Josh was kind of doing this too]), and I also read his HOH blog from that week. He's actually a moderately funny guy, but yeah. When he did not nominate James this week, he said one of the smartest things. Something like, "People come to you and tell you what's best for you, but really they're thinking what's best for them." THANK YOU!

So with James not nominated and the nominations staying the same, it will come down to Ryan. He proposed an alliance with Sharon, but will he back down so quickly? I doubt it. I hope not. If not, that means 2-1 for Sheila to go, and that would make me happy. She's dumb and annoying. The worst though is she thinks she's so smart...

So next week would be James, Sharon, Adam, Natalie, Ryan. Adam can't win HOH so it's 2-vs-2. I'm liking how this may play out. At this point I would not be annoyed if James, Sharon, or Adam won.

Gogogo no POV usage on Tuesday!