9.11.2007

It's been a while so I feel obligated to post something. I've been pretty busy.

I've hit 90 movies on my quest to see all of AFI's 100 Movies. Getting close.

Also been writing quite a bit and forming plot ideas in my head. Not reading as much as I need to, but hey, whatever....

Yesterday I watched Swing Time, which was great. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers are about as good as it gets. But then today in my History of Motion Pictures class we watched Singin' in the Rain, so now I'm really uppity and want to dance everywhere I go. Of course that won't happen outside the privacy of my own home, but it's fun to think about.

I ordered Purple Rose of Cairo online today because I couldn't find it anywhere. I also need to buy, Match Point, It Happened One Night, Children of Men, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, and 2001. If only I was rich.

Marlon Brando is the greatest actor of all time, but Jimmy Stewart is still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment